We need your support to continue this important work.
Every donation makes a difference to the sea life threatened by plastic pollution. Only through education can we change the tides and save the sea. Washed Ashore is getting the message out and you can help make it possible. We depend on donations for salaries, rent, materials and educational materials. PLEASE give the gift of life to the home of seals, whales, turtles and more, by donating to Washed Ashore.
The security of your online donation transaction is protected through PayPal.
Donate by Mail:
If you are donating by check please make it payable to Artula Institute For Arts & Environmental Education or Washed Ashore
You may mail contributions to:
Artula Institute (Attn: Washed Ashore)
P.O. Box 1139
Bandon, OR 97411
(Make checks payable to Artula Institute for Art and Environmental Education or Washed Ashore)
The ocean won’t wait, and more plastic washes up every day. We need your help to continue:
- Providing free field trips for school children
- Gathering and processing beach plastics
- Building giant educational art with wire, metal, and steel frames
- Offering free community workshops
- Creating workshops to educate teachers and school children
- Touring the educational exhibit nationwide
- Active reach-out with ecologically sound printing and advertising
- Executive Director
- General Manager
- Grant Writer
- Workshop Teacher
- Director of Community Outreach
- Development Director
- Marketing Assistant
- Supplies for constructing additional sculptures
- Curriculum development and educational programs
- Transportation for traveling exhibit to raise awareness
- Rent and Utilities
To find out how your donation dollars are spent, Click Here.
SPONSOR! Help out by being a sponsor to build one of our Ocean Ambassadors, or support our operations and help us develop Washed Ashore’s educational programs and keep our traveling art exhibit on the road. For details, contact Frank Rocco.