Washed Ashore Outreach
The Washed Ashore project creates an inspiring metaphor of the challenges shared by our environment, society and our selves. Can we take the garbage at our feet and transform it into beauty and hope? The answer is yes, and we will show you how!
Join us in beautiful Bandon-by-the-Sea for workshops, trainings and retreats.
For more details on the following offerings please contact project administration.
Washed Ashore Project Training and Workshops Learn how to set up a program for your own community with lead artist/visionary Angela Haseltine Pozzi. Please contact Education Programs to have a training designed to fit your needs.
Consulting, Lectures, and Presentations
Presented by Angela Haseltime Pozzi
- One day, 1-2 hour presentation and group discussion
- One day, 3 hour workshop and presentation
- Full day, 6 hour workshop and presentation
- One week, in school residency, up 60 students
- Hosting organization is required to cover travel, room and board, in addition to the appearance fees.
Artula Institute will work with organizations to create sculptures for specific spaces and needs. All sales benefit the Washed Ashore project and educational programing. Please contact project administration with any inquiries.
All proceeds go directly to the Artula Institute for Arts & Environmental Education.